Marcos Meza is a pianist, composer, and professional arranger majored at the Chilean Modern School of Music. He has been participating in mainly Hip Hop, Pop and Classical music projects since 1998; including works with highly acclaimed artists such as Camila Moreno, Francisca Valenzuela, Alex Anwandter, Como Asesinar a Felipes, Bahía Inútil, Kinética, Fother Muckers, Sensorama 19-81, Chilean Juvenile Symphonic Orchestra, Valdivia Chamber Orchestra, etc. Recently he has concentrated on scoring for Movie and Television productions such as the mega hit "Los 80" (seasons 6 and 7), the prime time series "La Canción de Tu Vida" (The Song of Your Life) and ¨Teletón 2013, the pride of Chile¨. He is currently working as a freelance arranger for the music productors "Miranda y Tobar" and "Melody Factory".
- Saint Michels, Bordeaux. https://t.co/OL5fhz4N1Q 3 days ago
- #mardemusicas15 https://t.co/XILPmJ9ZJJ 7 days ago
- ahi va! 🇪🇸 #Cartagena https://t.co/xMv1NDFOZj 12 days ago
- #Repost franciscamusic with repostapp. ・・・ ATENTI ESPAÑA!! 👀🇪🇸 Próximamente en el Festival Mar de… https://t.co/dXAfj8YVY2 16 days ago
- Theodore Steinway https://t.co/JGIc4NjYHM 23 days ago
- aquí vamos! @alexanwandter ocv #Valdivia #calidaddevida https://t.co/DLzxI39lQx 24 days ago