Marcos Meza is a pianist, composer, and professional arranger majored at the Chilean Modern School of Music. He has been participating in mainly Hip Hop, Pop and Classical music projects since 1998; including works with highly acclaimed artists such as Camila Moreno, Francisca Valenzuela, Alex Anwandter, Como Asesinar a Felipes, Bahía Inútil, Kinética, Fother Muckers, Sensorama 19-81, Chilean Juvenile Symphonic Orchestra, Valdivia Chamber Orchestra, etc. Recently he has concentrated on scoring for Movie and Television productions such as the mega hit "Los 80" (seasons 6 and 7), the prime time series "La Canción de Tu Vida" (The Song of Your Life) and ¨Teletón 2013, the pride of Chile¨. He is currently working as a freelance arranger for the music productors "Miranda y Tobar" and "Melody Factory".
- 🎹⬆️🙊 https://t.co/LUslYluHmR 6 days ago
- por @sebamilla https://t.co/ci6KN4vrOz 20 days ago
- #rec elvals https://t.co/n2YD9Eym3g 22 days ago
- pronto #malamadre de @josedelabarra https://t.co/wpryYVAhSM 35 days ago
- Hoy en M100 virginmobile 21 hrs https://t.co/jWKpF677DM 39 days ago
- fin de jornada con los grandes @jpablobello @josedelabarra ocvorquesta ✌️ https://t.co/cUgvqqXLvR 41 days ago