Marcos Meza is a pianist, composer, and professional arranger majored at the Chilean Modern School of Music. He has been participating in mainly Hip Hop, Pop and Classical music projects since 1998; including works with highly acclaimed artists such as Camila Moreno, Francisca Valenzuela, Alex Anwandter, Como Asesinar a Felipes, Bahía Inútil, Kinética, Fother Muckers, Sensorama 19-81, Chilean Juvenile Symphonic Orchestra, Valdivia Chamber Orchestra, etc. Recently he has concentrated on scoring for Movie and Television productions such as the mega hit "Los 80" (seasons 6 and 7), the prime time series "La Canción de Tu Vida" (The Song of Your Life) and ¨Teletón 2013, the pride of Chile¨. He is currently working as a freelance arranger for the music productors "Miranda y Tobar" and "Melody Factory".
- ayer junto a los poderosos sebacorno walterjimenez eduardocandia y jeffparker en la SCD bellavista.… https://t.co/NC9Re0aFiT 1 hour ago
- blank paper shock #López https://t.co/lDWP51eY3j 2 days ago
- Se viene la próxima fecha: 22 de mayo junto a @feliciamorales_ junto a un ensamble bkanozo! No se lo… https://t.co/W2J9b38zco 12 days ago
- 🎹⬆️🙊 https://t.co/LUslYluHmR 23 days ago
- por @sebamilla https://t.co/ci6KN4vrOz 37 days ago
- #rec elvals https://t.co/n2YD9Eym3g 39 days ago