Marcos Meza is a professional arranger majored at the Chilean Modern School of Music. Since 1998, he has been evolved on producing musical’s projects of Hip Hop, Pop, Rock and Classical, such as Como Asesinar a Felipes, Teleradio Donoso, Francisca Valenzuela, Camila Moreno, Alex Anwandter, Manuel García, Angelo Pierattini, López, Bahía Inútil, the Juvenile Symphonic Orchestra and the Chamber Orchestra of Valdivia. Besides, he has worked as orchestrator on film´s and TV’s productions, for example, “Los 80” and ¨Expo Milán¨, of the Chilean musical companies Miranda & Tobar and Melody Factory. Meza has released three instrumental albums by Potoco Discos Records (www.potocodiscos.cl). On 2013, he founded ¨Marcos Meza Ensemble¨, which is a chamber ensemble for piano - synthetizers and a horn quartet with a well know musicians of the chilean scene. They play original repertoire, and classical pieces of films and TV series.
- Terminando los Synthes para el nuevo disco #Berlin #Germany. Ahora entramos al estudio a grabar la orquesta. Ahead! http://t.co/3wpDXxLsRa 45 days ago
- Ahí vamos, Doppler #Texcoco #México franciscamusic @martinbe007 chalog… https://t.co/pfVZDqUVGA 60 days ago
- Retro con @martinbe007 #DF https://t.co/QHMtLjVdOs 60 days ago
- Tamos sonando en Pata Negra MX junto a franciscamusic @martinbe007 chalog… https://t.co/FU7RYpVj53 61 days ago
- 👌 https://t.co/LjVXHVNHRV 68 days ago
- Freudenhouse Studio #mixing https://t.co/uyBmVNgiWd 79 days ago