Marcos Meza is a professional pianist and arranger majored at the Chilean Modern School of Music. Actually based in Berlin, Germany. Since 1998, he has been evolved on producing important latin musical’s projects of Hip Hop, Pop, Rock and Classical, such as Como Asesinar a Felipes, Teleradio Donoso, Francisca Valenzuela, Camila Moreno (Latin Grammy nomination), Ana Tijoux (Latin Grammy nomination), Alex Anwandter, Manuel García, Angelo Pierattini, López, Bahía Inútil, the Juvenile Symphonic Orchestra and the Chamber Orchestra of Valdivia of Chile, among others. Besides, he has worked as orchestrator on film´s and TV’s productions, for example, “Los 80” and ¨Expo Milán¨, of the chilean musical companies Miranda y Tobar and Melody Factory. Meza has released three instrumental albums by Potoco Discos Records. New album 2016 ¨There´s No One Here¨ feat. Chris Leskovsek (Chile-Berlin-New Zealand colaborattion) Coming soon...
- Sistema para la grabación de hoy / Recording system for today ✌️ https://t.co/VBOKIoZv2v 6 days ago
- My new sounds: 6.- Paradise https://t.co/LIophJsvho on #SoundCloud 18 days ago
- My new sounds: 5.- Escape https://t.co/OqfImRptoC on #SoundCloud 18 days ago
- My new sounds: 4.- Sunshine https://t.co/5Wx97hZm61 on #SoundCloud 18 days ago
- My new sounds: 3.- Air https://t.co/Z07ZpvMAYC on #SoundCloud 18 days ago
- My new sounds: 2.- Tense Calm https://t.co/ZKRblD8MOF on #SoundCloud 18 days ago