Marcos Meza is a professional pianist and arranger majored at the Chilean Modern School of Music. Actually based in Berlin, Germany. Since 1998, he has been evolved on producing important latin musical’s projects of Hip Hop, Pop, Rock and Classical, such as Como Asesinar a Felipes, Teleradio Donoso, Francisca Valenzuela, Camila Moreno (Latin Grammy nomination), Ana Tijoux (Latin Grammy nomination), Alex Anwandter, Manuel García, Angelo Pierattini, López, Bahía Inútil, the Juvenile Symphonic Orchestra and the Chamber Orchestra of Valdivia of Chile, among others. Besides, he has worked as orchestrator on film´s and TV’s productions, for example, “Los 80” and ¨Expo Milán¨, of the chilean musical companies Miranda y Tobar and Melody Factory. Meza has released three instrumental albums by Potoco Discos Records. New album 2016 ¨There´s No One Here¨ feat. Chris Leskovsek (Chile-Berlin-New Zealand colaborattion) Coming soon...
- Ensayos con monoabe_music #FusionFestival #Deutschland https://t.co/SqQxdqrpC6 11 days ago
- Borradores #Edding https://t.co/fgwrj8zXDj 13 days ago
- Borradores y pantuflas https://t.co/BtxC6i2Pn3 20 days ago
- La hacienda ❤️ @potocodiscos @lenagaby les suena? @ Berlin - Kreuzberg https://t.co/pnwvrUtRmW 21 days ago
- Chitacay SoundLab #Berlin @ Berlin, Germany https://t.co/Z7Wkk6yLsG 29 days ago
- Sistema para la grabación de hoy / Recording system for today ✌️ https://t.co/VBOKIoZv2v 37 days ago