Marcos Meza is a professional arranger majored at the Chilean Modern School of Music. Since 1998, he has been evolved on producing musical’s projects of Hip Hop, Pop, Rock and Classical, such as Como Asesinar a Felipes, Teleradio Donoso, Francisca Valenzuela, Camila Moreno, Alex Anwandter, Manuel García, Angelo Pierattini, López, Bahía Inútil, the Juvenile Symphonic Orchestra and the Chamber Orchestra of Valdivia. Besides, he has worked as orchestrator on film´s and TV’s productions, for example, “Los 80” and ¨Expo Milán¨, of the Chilean musical companies Miranda & Tobar and Melody Factory. Meza has released three instrumental albums by Potoco Discos Records (www.potocodiscos.cl). On 2013, he founded ¨Marcos Meza Ensemble¨, which is a chamber ensemble for piano - synthetizers and a horn quartet with a well know musicians of the chilean scene. They play original repertoire, and classical pieces of films and TV series.
- Junto al mas grande ❤️ https://t.co/31FvkthtFW 3 days ago
- Hoy a las 22:30 sonando en Media Lab #Boston https://t.co/TPVZIbCXLN 24 days ago
- Chicago - USA tour. Boston #MIT aquí vamos ➡️➡️#MXR #Gretsch6071, tariay sonando @martinbenavides https://t.co/KjipZ4piJP 26 days ago
- Se viene @soundfactory #LA https://t.co/XceLy0VqPS 28 days ago
- Terminando los Synthes para el nuevo disco #Berlin #Germany. Ahora entramos al estudio a grabar la orquesta. Ahead! http://t.co/3wpDXxLsRa 116 days ago
- Ahí vamos, Doppler #Texcoco #México franciscamusic @martinbe007 chalog… https://t.co/pfVZDqUVGA 131 days ago